Who knew that what I once considered a juvenile yearning would, in my "older years",
become something so precious.
But that is my reality!
There is something very exhausting about "being on stage" everyday, as teachers are now-a-days required to be. We are competing not only with television, video games, special effects, and Dolby sound, but those things are carried into our classrooms everyday and considered an immediate alternative if we don't "sing and dance" well enough to capture our student's immediate attention.
Please don't get me wrong . . . I absolutely LOVE my job. But it takes everything I got and a lot more! So, Spring Break came as a welcome relief this year.
Here are a few of the highlights of my spring break:
I don't know about you, but this is my favorite view for enjoying lunch. We obviously had pizza that day.
Who doesn't love pizza!
Thanks kids for sharing with Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment