On Friday it rained.
So, we made plans to go indoors.
We went to the Provo Beach Resort.
I'm not really sure that this is legal.
But, at Grandma's encouragement, or should I say "lack of discouragement"
these two girls ended up in the skee ball cage.
Is that a bad thing?
Logan appeared to be very concerned with something . . .
Harrison figured out how to have a good time . . .
and at least for a minute he was contained so his mommy could sit down.
Anna's mommy may not like me to tell this story, but I have to because I think it is so cute!
Anna is sitting in the corner at the playground.
Why?
Because she took too many swings.
You're right, there were no swings at the playground . . . but there were big bullies. Big bullies who were intent on taking cuts in line for the slide. It didn't matter that the bullies were at least 5 and were a head taller than Anna. They didn't have a right to go one the slide in front of her. So, when they tried, she defended herself. Unfortunately, as is often the case, the second one to hit got caught. So, she had to spend a few minutes in time-out. I can't help but admire this little girl's spunk, determination and tenacity!
She's an incredible little girl!
Chad is just so cute and so agreeable!
Everything you do with and for this boy seems to be exactly what he was hoping for!
He's always happy!
After the Beach Resort, we decided that we just needed to grab a little lunch.
So, of course, we headed for McDonald's!
Yeah, I know, Chad just climbed out of one of these . . .
but can you ever get enough tubing?
These kids don't seem to think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment