
Here's the view from our backyard second floor deck. The jungle has filled in with greenery in the last couple of weeks. Yep! It's beautiful!

So, just yesterday I was sitting in my kitchen and noticed this big mass of . . . what? I don't know. At first I thought it might be a squirrel's tail. Then I noticed the feathers and thought it might be a condor, which we see quite often around here, however they usually perch out in the open. I was confused. So I moved in for a closer look.

I snapped this photo through my living room window. I'm convinced he was as interested in me as I was in him. So much for the nocturnal nature of this beautiful bird. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I wished that Nathan and Cody were here to watch him with me. Ah well! He's pretty spectacular, huh!
3 comments:
Oh they sure would have liked it, too! Nathan wants you to know that he has a grey owl Webkinz (his name is Joplin). Maybe he was actually looking for Nathan! :)
AAAHHHHHHH! I just heard some very bad news. Why?!?! I don't know that we can face a BYU football season without you!!!
That's amazing.
Post a Comment