2.14.2011

How Do I Love Thee?

So, here I am again, boasting about the Valentine's gift that my valentine gave me. Are you tired of it yet? I'm like the girl in the third grade class that got an "Incredibles" pre-made, fifteen cent valentine from the cutest boy in the class, just like he gave every other girl in the class . . . but on this valentine it said "I think you're cute!" "Oh, he likes me!"

Yeah, I remember those days. Boy, we start young . . . reading between the lines . . . trying to see something that isn't there . . . making something out of nothing . . . reaching for the nonexistent. Or, was that just me? Oops! Just exposed myself, didn't I.

But in any case, you'll remember that last year my valentine got me these fabulous slippers.




I'm wearing them right now. Yes, with the wool socks. My feet are happy! And we have made it through an unbelievably cold winter.

So, you might ask, what did my Valentine do to match the magic of last year's gift?


He got me . . .


slippers!




Ok. A different type of slippers. But slippers, nonetheless. I love em. You'll notice that they are highlighted in a lovely shade of Valentine's Day red! That's a color we seldom see at our house. (See post on Jimmermania) These are bee u tee full shoes. I wore them on our walk this morning. They were perfect!

Trevor will be happy to know I've joined the Wave Rider set. These came highly recomended by him. So, we're off . . .

Thank you Valentine. I love you too!

No comments: