9.14.2010

Game On!

Yes! More entries for the t-shirt contest! Just want you all to know that the Salt Lake Weeds are now IN THE GAME! BRING IT ON, Boise Weeds! C'mon Putnams! Where's your offering? Yep, there's a little smack-down going on in Weedville these days!


How about these two look-alikes? They're mighty cute!





Here's baby Anna. Notice, mommy is holding her close as can be to the unicorn so the luck will rub off!





The remainder of these photos are narrated by Amberlyn . . .


I was in the kitchen while Anna and Chase were having some daddy-daughter time and when I heard Chase playing the guitar I stumbled upon this adorable scene. This wasn’t a setup, Chase really is that cute of a daddy





Pilates…Just trying to bring my abdominal muscles out of their 9 month hibernation!





So cute!





Personally, I pick this as the winner, Chase is not merely just making the bed. I had just washed the sheets so he had to start from scratch. What a stud! (Editor's Note: I think ALL of the women in the family would vote for this one . . . except we ALL have studly husbands that handle making a bed from scratch just fine! Right ladies?! You guys are the BEST!)





We were so pumped when we realized they built a Winco near Chase’s work. But we were even more excited when they built close to our home. This picture is of our first trip there.





This picture definitely needs explaining. There is a show on TLC called the Little Chocolatiers. They have been making hand dipped chocolates for generations and also make all kinds of fun chocolate sculptures. We went to their chocolate shop, which is in down town Salt Lake, met the couple from the show (how cool is that?!) and bought some delectable chocolate truffles. They were just the sweetest, nicest couple. The picture is taken of the outside because inside was a total mad house. It was so packed, Chase had to take Anna outside while I bought the chocolates because we didn’t all fit.





This is our most epic picture entry. Ryan and Chase watching their beloved Cougars. All I have to say is it’s a good thing our reunion shirts are not red or things could have gotten real awkward for Chase.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh man! That is some tough competition... I had better really get my game on! I love the deep symbolism... or dichotomy of Amberlyn doing pilates then later posing in front of the chocolate shop. Very deep. Yes. Very deep indeed.

heidi said...

Great catch Liz. The judges will have to try hard not to consider that beautiful symbolism when making determining the winner, since its observation came from an outside source . . . however the beauty of it has already been pointed out and may, in fact, influence the judging in the end! Sorry about that!